Your Vintner’s Experience
Your experience begins with grapes that are impossible to get as a consumer. After aging and refining in French Oak, the finished product is 288 bottles of ultra premium, estate Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon with your custom front and back labels.
Exclusively from Mount Veeder Magic Vineyards
This distinctive hillside vineyard is hand-farmed with precision, and all grapes are hand-picked.
Premium Wine Making
The wine is meticulously hand made by Jeff Fontanella, an award winning wine maker and a master at crafting Mount Veeder wines.
In addition to using the highest quality bottles, corks, and capsules, each bottle is hand labeled and customized to tell your unique story.
2010 Vintage Scores 94 Points Read More
Barreled in French Oak, this wine derives its complexity from the vineyard’s 7 differing soil types. It is rich in color and has excellent structure with a nice fruit balance – lots of classic dark cherry, cassis, hints of currant and blueberry, mocha barrel notes and true to Mount Veeder, fine grain tannins.
2011 Vintage Scores 95 Points Read More
This 2011 vintage is full-bodied with classic Mount Veeder flavors ~ Pure dark cherry, clove, and currants, with a hint of dried red fruit. The toasted French Oak complements the initial aromas with dark chocolate notes. Tannins are prevalent, with Mount Veeder-like fine grain textures and a long silky finish.
Fruit concentration is the hallmark of this 2012 vintage ~ dark cherry and cassis are prevalent from the front of the palate, all the way through to a lush finish. The trademark “Veeder” tannins are pushed to their limit. This is a big, sturdy mountain Cab.
This is a big, structured mountain Cab. Depth, intensity and balance best describe this 2013 vintage. Classic Mount Veeder velvety tannins frame deep, rich dark cherry and cassis. Drinkable now yet also age worthy.
This 2014 vintage Cabernet Sauvignon offers great balance and excellent acidity. Notes of cherry and cassis, mixed with dark berries are present. The oak is sweet with espresso notes. This Cab has a very rich and inviting profile – huge volume on the palate that carries through to a lush and lengthy finish. Tasting Notes
The 2015 vintage Cabernet Sauvignon is powerful, balanced and fruit-driven. Taste juicy red and black cherries with notes of oak and vanilla. Classic Mount Veeder tannins create a long, velvety finish. This Cabernet will only improve with time in the cellar.
The 2015 harvest was one of the earliest in Napa Valley history. The yields were low, yet the fruit quality is excellent. The early growing season allowed me to leave my grapes on the vine until they offered the precise ‘spice rack’ I wanted to achieve for this vintage. Wines from 2015 will be very hard to find and will be at a premium. Tasting Notes
Your Barrel Allotment Includes
- One barrel’s worth of highly sought after Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon, hand farmed, hand picked and hand crafted by our award winning Winemaker, Jeff Fontanella.
- You will receive personal updates throughout the growing season and the wine making process.
- Finished product is 288 bottles of ultra-premium Mount Veeder Cab with your bespoke label.
- Your story told on custom designed front and back labels. Includes graphic design services, printing and hand labeling.
- Bottling of your wine, using the finest quality bottles, corks and capsules.
- Wine storage for 60 days after bottling.
- Submission and facilitation of label approval with required government agencies
Additional Services (excluded from Barrel Package)
- Shipping of bottled wine (rates vary depending on quantity, method and destination)
- Long term wine storage after bottling
- Customs & Taxes (Federal Excise and/or CA sales tax may apply)
- Specialty labeling services (embossing, debossing, foil, etc.)
An experience of a lifetime
This is one of the most personal experiences my clients will have in their lives. Besides creating an exceptional wine, my favorite step in the process is working with them to create their labels. I enjoy being a part of designing a label that imparts something significant in their world, such as:
- A celebration of a birth, anniversary or marriage
- To offer as a gift or ‘thank you’ to their clients
- To mark their success in business
- In honor of someone
Several choose to purchase multiple vintages so they can build a vertical library of their private label.
This is a truly bespoke experience, and not likely something anyone they know already has.
Karen Crouse Owner, Mount Veeder Magic Vineyards