Wine Price per Barrel
For a list of the wine making services included, please see What We Offer.
One barrel of your premium Mt. Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon Wine
2010 vintage barrels require a minimum initial 30% to secure your barrel, 30% deposit due by December 31, 2011 and remaining 30% due by June 30, 2012. Your wine will be ready for delivery by fourth quarter 2012.
2011 vintage barrels require a minimum 30% deposit with initial purchase agreement, 30% due by September 30, 2012, and 30% due by June 30, 2013 . Your wine will be ready for delivery by fourth quarter 2013.
We can be flexible, other payment options are available. Just ask.
- One barrel's worth of boutique Mount Veeder cabernet sauvignon, hand farmed, hand picked and hand-crafted by our award winning Winemaker, Jeff Fontanella
- Bottling of your wine, using the finest quality bottles, corks & capsules, all boxed and ready for delivery
- Your custom designed pressure sensitive label (includes printing, labeling and graphic artist formatting services of your original artwork)* Hand applicaton of your labels.
- Submission and facilitation of label approval with required government agencies
*Our package includes graphic art services to convert your original artwork to your label. However, design of your original artwork is in addition and at your own cost. Our graphic artist will be happy to make her services available to you at our discounted rates.
The following services are in addition to the base cost
- Shipping of bottled wine (rates vary depending on quantity, method & destination)
- Wine storage after bottling (we store finished wine for 60 days after bottling. We can refer companies that store/ship your wine as needed)
- Taxes (Federal Excise and/or sales tax may apply)
- Additional options
- Custom graphic label design services
Additional services will be billed at time of request
Reserve Your Grapes
Now taking reservations for our 2010 vintage. It is spectacular!!